April 23, 2009

I Was Never Good at Juggling

I really don't know how some people do it. If one or two things are added to my usual schedule, I instantly become overwhelmed and at a loss for what to do.

I'm hoping to pick up the frequency of my posts here, but it's definitely hard to do. You figure, I work full-time, then come home and work out for an hour or so, shower, make dinner, and by then, it's going on 7 or 8 in the evening, and all I want to do is flop down on the couch and do nothing. And, if I start working with my Etsy shop (which I'll have a link to soon, I promise!) or anything else, I start feeling guilty because I'm not spending time with Mr. M. But, I know that my Etsy shop isn't just going to grow on its own. What is a girl to do?

I've also been a list-maker, and I'm thinking I need to start setting some weekly goals. I'll write them on a list, then cross them out as their finished. Maybe I won't feel so overwhelmed, then.

So, on my to do list for the next two weeks (I'll be on vacation next week) will be:
  1. Add an Etsy mini to this blog.
  2. Update this blog to show Mr. M's first completed job.
  3. Give an update on our first wedding anniversary.
  4. Figure out how to get Google Analytics to work.
  5. Get more involved in the Etsy community and possibly gain some new contacts.
I think that's do-able....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin