I'm hoping to pick up the frequency of my posts here, but it's definitely hard to do. You figure, I work full-time, then come home and work out for an hour or so, shower, make dinner, and by then, it's going on 7 or 8 in the evening, and all I want to do is flop down on the couch and do nothing. And, if I start working with my Etsy shop (which I'll have a link to soon, I promise!) or anything else, I start feeling guilty because I'm not spending time with Mr. M. But, I know that my Etsy shop isn't just going to grow on its own. What is a girl to do?
I've also been a list-maker, and I'm thinking I need to start setting some weekly goals. I'll write them on a list, then cross them out as their finished. Maybe I won't feel so overwhelmed, then.
So, on my to do list for the next two weeks (I'll be on vacation next week) will be:
- Add an Etsy mini to this blog.
- Update this blog to show Mr. M's first completed job.
- Give an update on our first wedding anniversary.
- Figure out how to get Google Analytics to work.
- Get more involved in the Etsy community and possibly gain some new contacts.