April 23, 2009

Not Too Shabby

So, I've determined that Mr. M is not too experienced with taking before and after photos.  I don't think any of his photos were taken at the same angle.  Either way, here are some pics from his first job, laying laminate wood flooring in a bedroom, and peel-and-stick tile in a bathroom. 

Here's the before of the bedroom floor:


And the after:



Not too shabby!

And the bathroom before:



And after:



Okay, so maybe he can shoot the same angles sometime.  I just noticed that now that I posted the pictures.  I think the lack of a toilet in the after picture threw me off.

By the way, I love the paint color that the homeowners chose for the bedroom.  

Yay for my hubby's first job with his own business!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin