May 29, 2009

Maybe the Toughest Camera Ever!

On our digital camera's second trip with Mr. M to the job site, it returned home with scratches on the view screen. Mr. M is a bull in a china shop. We've had the camera for several years, and it's been to many places with us, and never had any hint of wear or tear. Well, until the trip with Mr. M. Anyway, I just saw the coolest camera while looking at Apartment Therapy, and I think it will be on my list of things to purchase once we start a family. It's the Stylus TOUGH camera, and I've never seen anything like it before!


It comes in other colors, as well, and it's as tough as it looks! If you want to watch video of some of the torture the cameras were put through, like being submerged in a fishtank and made into an ice cream sundae, check out the video posted at Apartment Therapy.

I could see this camera being a great gift to any new parents wanting a camera that will hold up through all of the toddler/adolescent years. I will definitely be keeping an eye on it for a while. And, maybe by the time Mr. M and I have kids, it'll be less expensive, too! One can hope...

1 comment:

  1. Boy do I need this camera. Especially with mine having its cracked screen and all... REALLY wish it wasn't almost $400.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin