May 13, 2009

New stuff!

I'm planning on starting a blog series where I feature various Etsy sellers that I've worked with/bought things from. At this point, I plan on posting a new feature once a week. This will give others new ideas on where to shop at Etsy and show some favorite items, as well as provide insight on what it takes to have an Etsy shop. That should help me out, too!

Speaking of Etsy, I've finished stitching a new design that I'll be able to add to my sale items soon. I just need to figure out what kind of frame to use. Maybe I'll start a poll and see what you think (well, the few of you that read my blog...).

Also, I'm so excited that a fellow Etsy seller, Geri, from Knits and Bits has commissioned me to create a personalized cross-stitch picture for her. I've finished a design, and will be sending it to her tonight. I hope she likes it! Also, she'll be one of the first few people I feature here, considering I'm creating a special piece for her and she created Mr. M's wonderful business card holder that was a gift from me for our first anniversary. So, check back soon to read her feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin