July 23, 2009

My New Format!

I hope to stick to this new posting format! I think I'll have a lot of fun with it, and I hope you will, too.

Monday ~ Something Yummy (recipes and such)
Tuesday ~ Something Random (self-explanatory)
Wednesday ~ Something Etsy (either something from my shop or someone else's)
Thursday ~ Something Roomy (mostly design inspired)
Friday ~ Something Pretty (to leave you with for the weekend)

I'm also planning on including a brief update on the happenings of Mr. M's business, my Etsy shop, or life in general. I'm thinking that will either be a Friday thing or a random post during the weekend. It probably won't be a regular post like I hope the weekday ones will be, but we'll see what happens. I'm sure I'll also have random posts here and there, also!

I'm still not sure when I'll officially start posting again, but it should definitely be in the near future. I just want to get some ideas for posts under my belt before I start full-force.

Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new format.

    All the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited to see how everything will unfold. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin