August 25, 2009

Something Random: Begrudgingly...a new phone

I'm the type of person that tends to hold onto things until they fall apart or just plain don't work anymore. I'd especially like to be that way with technology. Too bad it's constantly evolving. I love my current cell phone, but because I've had it so long they've stopped offering it. This tells me, from past experience with another phone, that there probably won't ever be a new battery available for it if I ever needed one. And my current phone's battery life is slowly dwindling away....

Enter Verizon's 'New Every Two' do-jiggy. I ordered my new phone online so I could get it for free and in my mailbox in two days. Although it's probably 'old' to some people, my new phone will be the LG enV®3.



I'm getting it in the maroon, as shown above. I like red. It's pretty.

To me, this phone isn't quite as advanced as other ones available (read no touch screen, just 'prehistoric' buttons), which is fine with me because I use a phone to make and receive calls, and send the occasional, like once a month, text message. I don't listen to music on it, read e-mail, browse the internet, or any other things like that. Call me old-fashioned.

I am digging the 3 megapixel camera on it, though. I can't wait to try it out, especially since I'm doing this blogging stuff now!

Does anybody have experience with this phone?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely phone!! I'm just thinking about for buying a new phone!! This one is best!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin