August 18, 2009

Something Random: Samantha Robinson



I love pretty things.  I love tiny things.  Pretty tiny things are even better.  Pretty tiny prints on pretty tiny things are the bestest yet.  I found Samantha Robinson's work via Paper n Stitch, and I've been obsessed with her work ever since.  I would love to have a few of these pretties in my kitchen.  They'd be a great complement to the white china I already have.

Soon, there will be an order form and product list on Samantha's website, so I'll probably be hawking it until it appears.  And then I'll trouble myself with what to buy, how many to buy, and how much I could actually afford to buy.



1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, you are absolutley right! Thanks for pointing them out.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin