August 20, 2009

Something Roomy: IKEA Kitchens




I have some friends that are looking to redo their entire kitchen, including knocking out walls, repositioning appliances, and the whole nine yards, while finishing the kitchen on a smallish budget. I suggested they look into Ikea to see what they had to offer since I knew they offered affordable kitchen cabinets and appliances. 

I just recently got the new Ikea catalog in the mail, and was instantly enamored with some of their cabinet styles. I never knew they had so many options! I now need to take a trip there so I can see some of these beauties in person, and pretend that I have my own kitchen that I could redecorate. Oh, the woes of renting...



1 comment:

  1. We just remodeled our kichen. We considered IKEA kitchen because they are so beautiful and affordable! But we ended up finding someone who could make us custom cabinets for a very good price. But Ikea definitely has a wide range of styles and so many lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin