The One-Minute Brownie
- 1 box cake mix (pick any flavor; I used a devil's food cake mix)
- 1 box sugar-free jello (I originally wanted raspberry, but Target didn't have it, so I went with strawberry)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
And, voila! Nummy brownies! I did have to leave mine in the oven about 15-20 minutes longer than the recipe. I think my oven gets testy at times. But, regardless, they were definitely well worth the wait.
If you're wondering why I have no pictures for this post, it's for several different reasons.
- I'm too lazy to take a picture, upload it onto my computer, and resize it so Blogger actually likes it and will stick it in my post properly.
- I eat the stuff before remembering to take a picture.
- I think I take pretty crappy food pictures, so I tend to just avoid taking them.
Enjoy your brownies!