September 11, 2009

Favorite Etsy Shops

Brooklyn Limestone has generated some debate in one of their recent posts about Etsy. As an add-on, it's nice because they've also opened up some honest discussion about Etsy and the craft industry in general. They're encouraging us to share our favorite Etsy sellers, so I've compiled a list of my favorites from whom I've already purchased things from:

** fubabee
** fleur fatale
** South Paw Studios
** perideau designs
** whimsy & spice
** lillyella
** bathlife
** DressGreen
** Colie's Crafts - shameless plug for my own shop :-)

What are some of your favorite Etsy shops?

2 comments:

  1. well...mine of course..and I do like yours..i will do my list on my blog in a few..great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not privvy on this debate but i will definitely be checking it out. i will also be checking out your list of shops!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin