October 23, 2009

My photo on another blog!


My, I'm turning into quite the photographer. I know I've posted this photo before, but I had to post it again because I'm just so excited. I love reading Ree Drummond's blog, The Pioneer Woman. She cracks me up, I love her recipes, and I love her photos! Anyway, she occasionally calls for submissions of photos fitting a particular category/feature, and recently it was for photos with rounded corners. On a whim, I submitted my photo, and she's posted it on her blog. How cool is that?!

There are a ton of cool photos, so make sure you go check them out!

4 comments:

  1. I saw that photo on her blog. You're so lucky. I always submit photos to her, but they aren't good enough. Your picture is awesome. You deserve it.

    Wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway on my site. Just click on the giveaway picture on one of the right sidebars.
    theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin