October 6, 2009

Something Yummy: Hot, Cold Weather Drinks

It's getting to be that time of year (and probably is that time for some) when all I can think of are cozy sweaters, fuzzy blankets, cold feet stashed in slippers, and hot drinks in big mugs.

Lately, Mr. M has been making vanilla coffee, half regular and half decaf. It's been my perfect nightcap when we're snuggled up on the couch while watching our favorite television shows. At the same time, I really enjoy my hot, green tea that I drink like a fiend at the office. It keeps me all sorts of warm when the AC is still on in the building, even though it's 30 degrees outside.

What is your favorite go-to hot drink for the cooler months?

3 comments:

  1. brr! these looks so tastey. I love to drink coffee with some fancy International Delight (lactose free and really yummy!) or some good old fashioned hot chocolate. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks delicious :) My favorite fall drink is probably the pumpkin spiced latte from starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! My go to cold weather drink is good quality hot chocolate with real whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin