October 5, 2009

You Must Vote! Pretty Please!

An old high school friend of mine has an absolutely adorable daughter. She was a preemie and went through a tough beginning of her life. All is well now, though, and she's the cutest kid ever! Well, I say that sparingly because I know a lot of cute kids, and I wouldn't want them to feel like they're any less cute.

Anyway, she's been entered into the Gap Casting Call and we need your votes! You have to register to vote, but it's quick and painless. I promise! In order for her to become a finalist, she needs to get lots and lots of votes.


Come on! How could you resist a face like that? Go here to vote! And don't forget to come back and vote every 24 hours! Just look at that face!

Oh, and if you have the time, I'd love it if you could spread the word and post about her on your own blog. I'd love to see her become a finalist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin