November 25, 2009

I'm Having a Sale!


I'll be out of town over the Thanksgiving weekend. As an ode to Black Friday and the official beginning of the holiday shopping season, I'm offering 20% off all items in my shop, not including shipping charges. This does not apply to custom orders. Spread the word! You can get some really cute, high quality gifts for your loved ones and friends at a great price! Sale ends Sunday, November 29, so act fast!

Just mention in your 'message to seller' that you're taking advantage of my sale, and I can either send you a revised invoice or refund your Paypal account.

2 comments:

  1. "I never have rest in my pants."

    Oh my gosh, how I love that statement, lol! This exactly describes my husband and two of my kids, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise :) And thanks for your comment (you were right)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin