November 9, 2009

New Look!

The website that I had been using for my blog background recently made some changes. In doing so, they ran into a few hiccups, which resulted in my having to look for my background on their website all over again. With the luck I have, I could not find my original background, so I went ahead with a new one. Their website hiccups were a good excuse for me to change things a bit, as I can never stick with one thing for too long, anyway. What do you think?

If you like my background, you can find it at Hot Bliggity Blog. They have a ton of cute backgrounds, including three column backgrounds. It was very hard to choose just one!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your background so much that I went to their website and downloaded one as well! Love it! And the new one suits you just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see you verbalise from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed.
    seo company

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin