November 2, 2009

Stay Tuned!

I have several exciting posts coming this week! I participated in the Shop, Swap, and Blog event hosted by Structured Chaos. My swap partner is a very lovely person and I had great fun meeting her and exchanging goodies. I'll be posting about her and the swap hopefully within the next day or two.

Also, I love seeing DIY projects that other people have completed, but never thought I'd see myself doing some of the larger scale projects. Lo and behold, I discovered an awesome find at my local Salvation Army, and will be posting details on that in the next few days as well. My mom and I have been working on it all weekend, and I can't wait to share it with you!

Stay tuned! I know I will be! Oh, wait, it's my blog...well, I'm excited anyway!

What do you think of the Drop Cap? I thought it'd be something different to try, and maybe use on an occasional basis. Let me know your thoughts! Daily Drop Cap by Jessica Hische.

2 comments:

  1. yah! can't wait for all the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated in this too! I need to post mine tomorrow. Cant wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin