January 14, 2010

Gorgeous (and Inexpensive) Custom Clothes!

If you are anything like me, not one type of women's clothing fits your whole body. I have a long torso and short legs, so I really have to watch the length of skirts and pants I buy in Missy sized stores. But, at the same time, I can't buy a petite top, because then it winds up being too short. My mom always has the same problem, if not worse, as I can't even figure out what type of clothing works best on her. She always has trouble finding nice clothing that fits her right.

This morning, I was browsing my blog roll and found a giveaway at Fabulous Fun Finds for a shop I had never before heard of, eShakti. Not only are their clothes beautiful and affordable, but they are also customizable! For a $10.00 additional fee per garment, you can submit your measurements for clothing made just for you. I think I am in heaven!



2 comments:

  1. Ah! This is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going crazy over this site a couple days ago - I could buy one of everything on there! being tall myself, I love the customization - now if I can only decide what to purchase first - the dresses and tops are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin