February 1, 2010

My means to more regular posting

Well, I hope.

I found out through Cassie's blog, Clementine, that Victoria of sfgirlbybay has put together a 'blog mash-up', which will essentially be a bunch of bloggers, all inter-connected, posting about a single topic. Get all the details here if you're interested in joining. The deadline to sign up is this Friday, Feb. 5.

I think this would be a great way for me to move forward with my blog and with my own personal reflections. One of my resolutions this year was to devote more time to myself, and I think part of that includes self-discovery. Hopefully, this will be a great creative outlet for me, and a way to learn more about myself. And it will be fun to learn about so many others in the blogging community, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin