February 15, 2010

My New Favorite Dress



I just recently discovered Shade Clothing, and it has quickly become a favorite online shop. I ordered this dress on sale, which is on sale for even less now, and it is fantastic! Not only does it look nice but it is of great quality and extremely comfortable. Shade offers great basics, as well as some cute tops, sweaters, accessories, swimwear, and so on all at an affordable price. They have a great sale going on right now, too, so don't miss it! They also have a maternity line, which I'll definitely have to remember whenever Mr. M and I decide to start a family.

Here are a few other pieces I would love to buy...





If you haven't already discovered Shade Clothing, definitely check them out!

I am in no way affiliated with Shade Clothing, and they have no idea I am posting this. I just had to let you all know about their clothing, as I am super excited about finding them!

1 comment:

  1. I so went and checked out the website. Thanks for the post:) I need a change of weather ("leave snow now")and clothes for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin