February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

I must say, I believe I have the most wonderful husband in the world. After being snowed-in together for almost a full week last week, I was amazed that we were still very much in love, if not even more! It truly amazes me how a couple can continually grow together, and there never appears to be an end in sight. How exciting is that??

We celebrated Valentine's Day with dinner and a movie Saturday night, which is not a usual occurrence for us, so it was really, really nice. On Valentine's Day, we went on with our usual morning consisting of my working out then taking forever to get ready for church. Mr. M played last minute Cupid (remember, we were snowed in the whole previous week) and surprised me just before we left for church. He told me to head out to the car as it was already warmed up, and he would be out shortly. I did just that, and this is what I found...


How sweet is he???? All of the post-it notes had little phrases and quotes about love written on them. Because he was driving, I would naturally sit in the passenger seat, hence two dozen orange and bright pink roses and a beautiful card were sitting in his seat waiting for me. I was so happy I think my face hurt for quite a while, as I just could not stop smiling! And the funny part was, throughout the day, I was still finding post-it notes I had missed that morning. It was so special and heartfelt, and that is one of many reasons why I believe I have the most wonderful husband in the world!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! xoxo Glad you had a great Vday.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin