August 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home

There are many times that Hubby and I say we are so very thankful for the home we have, and all that we have in it. We are slowly moving past the college kid/bachelor furniture into adult/established furniture. It is nice to have hand-me-downs, especially when they can be combined with newer furniture and still look put together.

In celebration of how our home has evolved since being married, I have stepped out on a limb and decided to enter the CB2 'The Selby Is In Your Place Contest'. The winner will get a $10,000 CB2 gift card and a photo shoot with Todd Selby. If you would like to help me move towards the finals in the contest, please go to http://www.theselbycontest.com/entry/75506?=e6cr to vote for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin