September 28, 2010

Inspiration and the new Diversy collection

If you have never heard of Jess LC or Make Under My Life, you are missing something great. Jess has a great line of jewelry through Jess LC, and she has recently released her new Diversey collection. I must say, I have found a new love in this collection! Here are a few of my faves from the collection.

Two Strand, Three Paisley Necklace
Single Paisley Bracelet




Solid Enamel Paisley Necklace
Jess's blog, Make Under My Life has been a huge inspiration to me. As the name suggests, it is all about simplifying and de-cluttering your life, both physically and mentally, and as Jess states, 'designing your life with intention'. Jess also shares her own life struggles and accomplishments in such an open way, that she is truly an inspiration to me, and, I am sure, many others. Also, with Jess being self-employed just like Mr. M, I tend to find a lot of support in how I feel with Mr. M's business struggles and accomplishments. It's amazing how one person that you have never physically met can make such a huge impact on your life and continue to do so. 

I am so very grateful for having found Jess's blog on the web, and her jewelry is a definite bonus! Now, I just have to figure out a way to score a piece of that gorgeous jewelry...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your favorite pieces of the new Diversey collection! My favorite is the Solid Enamel Paisley necklace too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin