September 22, 2010

New Photos in Etsy Shop!

I am a bad, bad blogger with good intentions. Someday in the near future, I hope to get going with this blog full-time again. In the meantime, please be patient with my severely intermittent posts!

I finally got some time to take new Etsy photos with my new camera! So far, I have just updated my shop with my current listings, but keep an eye out in the next few days. I have several additions coming to Colie's Crafts, framed and unframed.

The unframed pieces are a stretch, as I'm not too sure how they will sell online. But, I figure I will list at least a few, feel it out, and if they do not sell well (if at all) then I will try to stick them in some frames in the future. I really just do not have the extra time to frame all of my pieces right now, so if anybody else is willing to do so, then you are more than welcome!

Anyway, back to my new photos. Here is a sneak peek at just a few listings I have updated. I hope you likey!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin