September 25, 2010

New To The Shop!

I've added two new items to my shop, Colie's Crafts! The first is a tad out of season, but I don't mind. I had been hemming and hawing over what to frame these bears in for a while. My dear mother-in-law found some cross-stitch supplies at a yard sale and asked if I would be interested in them. It was a huge box with all kinds of stuff! I sifted through and picked out what I could use, and this vintage hoop was one of them.  I am loving the seafoam green, and how it coordinates with the castle's flag!


Beach Bears 

For some of you who follow my blog, or have poked around my Etsy shop, this next one may look a bit familiar. I had some 24-count Aida cloth. I think it was 24-count. Anyway, I decided to try my Mod Buds (link to Mod Buds listing) on a smaller scale.


Mini Mod Buds

And I like it! I may make more of these in different colors because they're so fun to make!

I have several other pieces that I want to frame before posting to the shop. So you'll have to stay tuned for those. I hope you enjoy my little Etsy makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin