October 19, 2010

A Jess LC Ambassador!

I am so very pleased to announce that I am now an ambassador for Jess LC! With such an overabundance of companies today, handmade or not, it is very difficult for me to find a few that I truly admire. But, Jess LC is one that I do admire, and for many different reasons.


Although I personally do not own any Jess LC jewelry (yet), I can vouch for the fact that each piece is made with a ton of love and passion. The Diversey collection is Jess's newest creation, and I am definitely a fan. Also, I really adore her Franklin collection, as it speaks volumes! With necklaces touting phrases such as 'Be Brave', 'Dream Bigger', and 'Be Thankful', one is inspired to stay positive. But, the most special part of the necklaces is that the phrases are written in Braille. Who, other than Jess, would think of something like that? She has several other collections available, as well, so be sure to check them out.

The biggest reason I wanted to become an ambassador for Jess LC is the person behind it. Jess is such a huge inspiration, as you can read in my previous post about her. And when she started her blog, Make Under My Life, back in 2009, she really helped me to see things in a different, more positive, and 'I can do it' light. And for that, I am extending my thanks to her by becoming an ambassador for her and Jess LC.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is such a sweet post, Nicole! I am so happy to hear that you enjoy MML still this much :). I am also happy to know that you love the Franklin collection so much! I hope you one day soon can have your own piece as well!

    Good luck on the 100 Kisses Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin