December 8, 2010

Weather Or Not

By day, I am a meteorologist. No, I do not forecast the weather. No, I do not know what the weather is supposed to be like 10 days from now. No, I do not study meteors.

Do I get excited about weather? You bet! Give me a good thunderstorm or exciting weather any day!

Speaking of thunderstorms, I do believe that meteorologists are cursed. Whenever we hear about a good thunderstorm approaching, something interesting happens. That thunderstorm winds up either completely dying before reaching us or it just goes around us. It never fails.

One of my coworkers, and a fellow meteorologist, posted this on her Google chat status today. I had to re-post it here because it is so true, and quite funny at the same time!

Source

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I must of had quite a few in my old town lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin