January 13, 2011

20 Ideas for the Best Year Ever


Take a trip to the beach.

Make more time to relax and chill-out.

Tell Mr. M I love him in more creative ways.

Invite people over for dinner more often.

Throw at least two parties.


Read my Bible every day.

Find ways to have more girl time.

100_0991
Let Mr. M worry about his business. After all, it isn't mine and I have no real part in it. Well, unless disaster/stress intervention is required.

Travel new roads.

Visit new places.

Eat more veggies.

Explore my neighborhood.

Work out to feel healthy and strong rather than for looks.

Do something completely spontaneous on a more regular basis.

Eat healthier, with maybe the occasional splurge.

Take more pictures.

Mod Buds
Do more cross-stitch.

Treat myself more often.

Make less lists.

Stop to enjoy the little things.



Mama's Losin' It

14 comments:

  1. Christan/Mamabearping9/26/11, 10:04 AM

    I LOVE your list! Can I just steal it and make it my own? These are many of the things I want to do too! Stopping by from Mama Kat's. My post was on Relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You can definitely use it for your own inspiration. I'm glad you
    liked it! I'll be heading over to check out your post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Love the pics too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the way you chose to do this! Spectacular, creative and inspiring! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I am surprised by how it turned out, especially since I
    felt so uninspired yesterday when trying to create this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I really love how this turned out. Your words were that more INSPIRING when paired with such beautiful images. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used photos for your list of 20 things! Very creative.
    Stopping by via Mama Kat's!

    www.beeswithhoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure I could make fewer lists...LOL...but most I can do, and should!

    PS- Is that really your bedroom? Love the vintage, comfy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh this is the perfect list for me and where did you find that pic of the mini sock monkey...so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that sock monkey just perfect? All of the pictures that are not my own
    I found via Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin