January 8, 2011

Project 365 - The Beginning

As I had mentioned in a previous post, I have every intention on participating in the 365 Project this year. And so far, I am going strong! Well, it has only been 7 days (not including today). My plan is to post a week of photos every Saturday right here.

My first set of photos is pretty mundane, considering I have been sick ever since the first of the year. How fun is that? Also, I am still learning my camera and all the fancy stuff that can be done with it. I hope that over the course of the year I will be pretty well-versed in how to use it, a Canon Powershot G11.

So, without further ado, here are my first photos of the year.




I won!


Okay, so I'm in this picture. Does it count that it was still my idea?

Bought on clearance for $15! Regular price? $60!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin