Happy Valentine's Day!
Our pastor gave a great sermon about love yesterday and I just had to share snippets of it with you. Today is the perfect day to talk about love!
How do you know when you have found your true love?
- Your true love will love God more than you.
- They will want to obey his Word (John 14: 21-24).
- They will have a prayer life (Luke 18:1).
- They have a desire to do God's will.
- True love nurtures the friendship part and not the physical intimacy.
- True love will be selfless and not selfish.
- Your relationship should bring you both closer to God (James 4:8)!
Your true love is out there!
(As an aside, if you are interested in learning more about the church I attend, please click here. The website is in the process of being completely revamped, so pardon the dust!)