February 4, 2011

LEM Photo Challenge - Trees

For some time now, I have been interested in participating in various photo challenges. But, I just could not seem to find any. Well, until my friend Jessica of Life on Delgany Street started participating in one, and then I knew I had to start participating, as well.

As of today, I will now officially participate in the LEM Photo Challenge, hosted by the blog Live Every Moment.





This week's theme is 'Trees', so here is my submission.

sunset and sky

14 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love the lighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot. Very cool.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the clouds, the colors, and the light....You did great! So happy to have you join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hassinenhenrietta9/26/11, 10:04 AM

    How beautifully the sun reflects to the tree and makes it almost burn:)
    Have a nice weekend
    Greetings from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tree shot...the sky, the color of the bark - beautiful lighting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina @ Chic Homeschool Mama9/26/11, 10:04 AM

    Beautiful tree shot! Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lifenreflection9/26/11, 10:04 AM

    Utterly Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one I tried during the 'magic hour', and I am so happy it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the effect, too! Thanks for making it sound so poetic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! It was one of the rare days we had some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin