February 3, 2011

The Lovelies 2011

Can I just say how excited I am that Rachel of Lovely Clusters has decided to bring back The Lovelies for 2011? Not only is it a fun way to learn about new and not-so-new blogs, but it is an opportunity for the blogs to get some recognition. With great prizes to boot!

My blog has been nominated and I could not be more excited! If you have a spare moment or two, head on over to The Lovelies, look for my blog, and like or comment on the post dedicated to it. My header will be what you see.

I decided to nominate my friend, Jessica of Life on Delgany Street, so if you have a chance, please vote for her, too. We are in different categories so we will not be competing with each other.


Voting ends at midnight, Feb. 26!




The Lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin