February 10, 2011

The Wonderful Mr. M

Oh, how I love him! Now I hope he does not ban me from posting pictures of him after this awesomeness. 


I think he's dreamy, but then again, I am pretty sure I am biased. And because I am not a Premium member of Picnik yet, this was the best Valentine's Day collage I could find. Gotta love the bows! Especially the one placed at the top of his head on the right. Couldn't Picnik offer more guy-friendly collage templates that were free for the taking?

Mr. M is definitely my most favorite Valentine! If you are reading this Mr. M, I love you bunches and bunches! Mwah!

As an aside, Mr. M saw several photos of himself that I did not choose to post, but he insisted I post this last one. It definitely shows the best side of my hubby!

Taken with my phone, so please don't mind the graininess. But, please take note of the kiddy-size cup!


2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! (well not as cute as mine, but cute LOL!) Stopping by from Mama Kats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the kiddy cup picture!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin