March 24, 2011

Have You Tried CSN Stores?

I have! And can I say how awe-inspiring the size of the CSN Stores website is? They have 200+ online stores, so I do believe they have just about everything you need for your home and more! Despite the vast size of their website, it is incredibly easy to find exactly what you are looking for by searching for a specific category or brand. I had already heard about CSN Stores and how they carry all kinds of great furniture, home decor, and kitchen items. But, I did not know that they also carry construction equipment (perfect for Mr. M!), school and office supplies, baby items, and health and fitness items. And, they sell camera equipment, too! And that was exactly what I was looking for.

I have been on the hunt for a decent compact camera tripod for quite some time. I knew if I had one, it would make my Etsy photos so much more crisp, especially for those close-ups of my stitches. And, then I could get away with taking more photos of Mr. M and myself together farther away than arm's length. 

So, I was looking for a camera tripod that was a good price and came with good reviews. And customers can submit reviews at CSN Stores, too. Score! I wound up purchasing the Carson - TP 100 - The Rock Junior


As I am, I believe, a savvy internet shopper, I decided to try to find another website that could beat the price on the CSN site. I did my usual manual searches through Google and hunting for coupons, but with no luck. When I returned to the CSN site, I noticed they had a link next to the price that said 'Seen it for less?'. It turns out, they want your business that bad that they want you to tell them if you found it cheaper elsewhere. I did not use that service, but I am sure it works something like the price matching programs you find when shopping for home appliances and such.

As for shipping, it was a lot faster than I had expected, and the item was packaged very nicely. They were also great about sending me notifications for everything via e-mail. 

Overall, my limited experience with CSN Stores was great, and I will definitely be back to do more shopping in the future. Just be forewarned, you could get sucked in and lose several hours of your life while perusing all of their goodies!

Oh, and as if CSN Stores isn't enough, they have just recently launched their own private sale website called Joss & Main. It offers exclusive sales on top brands and designers for the home at up to 70% off retail. The sales only last for 72 hours, but new ones are launched on a daily basis. If you are interested, check it out through the logo below.

Joss & Main

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin