March 5, 2011

Project 365 - Week 9

I missed a day! And I did not even realize it until I started importing my photos for this week. I must say, though, that I am rather impressed with myself for not having missed more than just one day. I hope I can keep up the good track record for the whole year!

 Jewelry show display. Once I get my jewelry that I ordered, I will be creating a post about the whole show. Keep an eye out!

I used the 'focal black and white' option in Picnik, but I think there is an even better way to do it with a different option...


 Fun clouds rolling in. Being a weather nerd, I was hoping for more!

 Sunrise at my office. Now you know how much of an early bird I am!

 My fun shoes. They don't feel so fun on my feet.

Evening sun shining in. I love the natural light we get in our home!


House-warming gift I made for a dear friend. This is the finished product from one of my earlier Project 365 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin