March 3, 2011

Spring Must Haves!

Source
A pretty umbrella for those spring showers.

Source: ourblogoflove.com via Cathie on Pinterest
A big smile.

Winter is Over
Plenty of Bible time to help you appreciate those beautiful spring days so much more.



Home improvements done by Mr. M if you live in Maryland. (Shameless plug. Sorry!)
A bright pair of flats. They go with anything!
A cute jacket to keep you warm on those chilly spring evenings.

Pretty vases to display pretty flowers.

Eco-friendly cleaning products if you do spring cleaning.

Open windows.
A blanket for impromptu picnics.

10 comments:

  1. I don't think I could ever take that umbrella outside to get wet! It is too pretty. And I think it really is more of a "parasol" than an "umbrella." : )

    Visiting from Mama Kats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're probably right! But, it was too pretty to pass up posting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never lose with a big smile. Loving the shot of the window and I think I'll find a blanket to keep in my car now....just in case.

    Visiting from Mama Kats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jdaniel4smom9/26/11, 10:05 AM

    I love the jacket and the shoes. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! We all need a few more open windows and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable must haves! lurve that umbrella a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Infertilenanny9/26/11, 10:05 AM

    I love those flats! So cute! What a great list. I used this as my prompt too. http://infertilenanny.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-must-have-theseor-else.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always keep a blanket with me for impromptu picnics in the warmer months
    and in case I get stranded in the winter months. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin