March 25, 2011

Yay! New Photo Challenge!

My friend Jess, over at Life on Delgany Street, is officially starting her own photo challenge. I am so excited! It looks like it will be a SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera) challenge, considering she's calling it {SOOC}. I had heard about a photo challenge from Jess earlier that the wonderful blog Sailor & Company had hosted, but before I had a chance to participate she decided not to do it anymore. So, I am super happy that Jess is starting one so I can finally participate in such a challenge.

It starts next Thursday! More information will be posted then. I feel like it's Christmas in March!

Sorry, I'm just a little excited.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you to join! I hope it goes off well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin