May 4, 2011

Fashion Feature Coming Soon

Although it seems I do not blog nearly enough, there is one thing I do enjoy about blogging. That is the versatility that comes with having a blog and being able to write about whatever you want. Because this blog is a smattering of different topics, I thought it might be fun to add my own fashion feature. I really enjoy following fashion bloggers and finding inspiration through them. So for the sake of hopefully inspiring you, and to help me inspire myself with my own closet, I have decided to start my own fashion feature. I still do not know what I will call it, or the frequency at which I will post it, but it will be on this blog soon.

In the meantime, check out some of my favorite fashion bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for linking me, that's too kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love! I appreciate your kind words and for reading my blog. Hope you find some useful and practical advice on it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin