May 16, 2011

I'm Still Here

Hello there. Remember me? I don't blog much. It's pretty sporadic. And I promised you stuff, but still haven't posted anything. Here's why...

  1. I have been collecting outfit photos. I know I do not want to post on a daily basis, so I am trying to figure out a way to share them at least once a week. But, I have stalled on what I want to call the outfit feature. I am going for something witty, but I think I have been lacking in the wit department lately. Be patient, outfits are coming!
  2. I have a few more home-related posts to share. What has been the hold-up? I'm lazy. And when I have good light to take the photos I want, I am usually off doing other things with Mr. M. Excuses, excuses... More home posts are coming!
  3. I am in the stages of contemplating a new life decision. It isn't anything super huge or drastic, but it may just be something that will be a great outlet for me. If I make a decision to follow through, you will be sure to know about it!

I'll leave you with this for now. It is by-far one of my favorite recipes. It may not be that suitable for the warmer weather, but that won't stop me from making it any time of the year! Spicy Sweet Potato Chili! You must make this! And if you do, you must share with me how much you enjoyed it. And did I mention it is incredibly easy to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin