May 18, 2011

Introducing Chic Bags by Jess LC

If you do not already know, I am a huge fan of Jess LC. I have yet to acquire anything from her jewelry collection, but it is on my list of things to do. But, now I have to add something else to my list, and that is to buy a Jess LC bag! Yes, Jess now sells bags, too! She just recently decided to be even more brave and spectacular by branching out from just jewelry to chic new bags. Because Jess LC now sells jewelry AND bags, the company is redefining itself as a lifestyle company. The first bag collection, the Lake Shore collection, is absolutely gorgeous and makes me excited for what will be released in the future!




Some of the bags have already been sold out, but you are able to pre-order for the next delivery due to ship out on May 31. Click here to take a peek at the whole collection!

And, Jess is still selling her fabulous jewelry, too. I hope she never stops designing jewelry, as I am in love with several of her collections already. Here are a few of my favorites. Feel free to click on the image to take you to more information about each item.


Did I mention that I love Jess LC?

All photos via www.jesslc.com.








1 comment:

  1. Aw! This is such a sweet, heartfelt post! Thank you so much for sharing your favs in both the jewelry and bags with your readers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin