June 6, 2011

Delays Are No Fun

I was hoping to get my outfit posts started like yesterday, but that hasn't happened. It turns out, Mr. M's schedule has somewhat shifted, so by the time I get home and am ready to post some photos to the blog, Mr. M already has our computer for THE WHOLE NIGHT. By the time I can use it, I am ready for bed. So, sorry for not getting this fashion feature started as soon as I had promised.

I have to figure out a way to sneak in some of my own personal computer time to get my photos on this blog. And once I figure it out, you will be seeing some great posts. And not just outfits! I have another home-related post coming, as well as a post or two about spending Memorial Day weekend with my family. They just need to have photos added.

So, don't worry. I'm still here! And I am determined to get back to regular posting (with photos!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin