June 27, 2011

Wear I Work - The Beginning

Regretfully, my first few sets of photos will not be current, but they  will still apply to working in an air-conditioned office, no matter how hot it has been so far this year. Seriously, two heat waves before summer was even officially here was a bit much!

Photobucket
Dress: Chadwicks, Shoes: JustFab.com

I love this dress. I've worn it to weddings, church, and work, and it never fails to be super cute and super comfortable. I especially love the length and the ruching around the waist which provides great definition  and makes my super short legs (Thanks, Dad) appear longer.

Photobucket
Shirt: Target, Jeans: Martin & Osa, Shoes: Lucky Brand

There is no dress code where I work, so wearing something super casual is nice to do on occasion. The jeans are grey although they look a bit blueish in the photo. I am rather sad that Martin & Osa went out of business, but I can also say that I was more of a fan of their tops and sweaters than their jeans. This pair is the better out of two I own, but they both fit really weird after only being on for a short time. Ah, well. They were on sale.

Photobucket
Top: Ann Taylor, Skirt: Kmart, Shoes: Kmart

This is not a favorite outfit of mine after seeing it in photos. But, I was dying to wear the necklace, which I had just gotten from Premier Designs. So pink and neutral was my choice. The skirt's a bit wrinkly at the end of the day, but I really can't complain too much, since the price was great. I think I need to start investing in pieces that have a better wear to them. I'm such a cheapskate sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin