July 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I just recently found Lauren's blog, The Little Things We Do, and instantly fell in love with it. Not only is it gorgeous, but it has great content, too. She also does this fun thing every Friday called Fill In The Blank Friday, which I will start participating in officially today. It will be a great way for you to get to know me and Mr. M, and our usual thoughts on life and other random stuff. I have always loved fill-in-the-blank stuff, so this is right up my alley!



1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) - I am a mix of morning and middle of the day. I love the mornings when everything is sleeping except the birds, squirrels, bunnies, and other little critters. And when I go for morning walks/runs, I love passing houses that have the smells of breakfast wafting from them. As for middle of the day, that is the best time for me to work out and when I feel that I have the most energy. Plus, that is when I get home from work and so does Mr. M!

2. My favorite Pandora stations are - Is it bad that I don't use Pandora enough to have favorite stations?

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are - Happy Girl by Martina McBride, Never Alone by Barlow Girl, and I Will Not Be Moved by Natalie Grant.

4. My favorite pattern is - a complex cross-stitch pattern!

5. My favorite perfume is - Right now I am loving Velvet Tuberose from Bath and Body Works (sadly discontinued, but I'm glad I have a big bottle). My all time favorite which I do not have any more than a sample of right now is Delices de Cartier in the Eau De Parfum.

6. Rules are - something that I never break. I have been that way ever since I was little. I can remember my mom telling me a story about a time when I was in preschool, and there was an open house for the parents. My teacher told us children to stay seated while she did something else. Over time, ever child got up to do something except me. And my mom said I just looked at them like they were doing the worst thing ever in the whole wide world then looked at her with that look asking her if it was okay if I got up, too.

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is - Lately, it has been 'Chicken butt' in response to Mr. M's incessant 'You know what?'s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin