July 22, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Come join in the fun with the little things we do!

1. One of my happiest moments ever was - my wedding day. Being surrounded by family and close friends to celebrate our love for each other and recognizing that God brought us together at the perfect time was something that I will never forget. It gives me the warm-fuzzies every time I think about it.

2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are - super fun! I love celebrating magical unions of two very different people. We just went to our neighbors wedding over the July 4th weekend and we were the anonymous couple that nobody really knew except for the bride and groom. It was so much fun to just let loose and not care what anybody thought and to not have our own family drama bear down on us! Not that we have a lot of family drama, but you know there is always something.

3. This summer - seems like it is lasting forever. And, is it just me, or do the days seem longer than ever before?

4. My summer food of choice has been - green smoothies and lots of fresh berries with whipped cream. Yummy!

5. My summer uniform has been - pretty casual when I am not dressing for work. Cropped pants, tank tops, and flip flops are what I am spotted in around the house and on weekends. Definitely not blog-worthy stuff.

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location, I would choose - anywhere along a body of water where it is the perfect temperature. And it would be spent with my one and only person of choice, Mr. M! Okay, other friends and family could totally be there, too. I have never done it before, but I am totally yearning to go tubing down a lazy river!

7. My summer anthem is - non-existent. I have never had an anthem for anything in my life. How dull is that?

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try green smoothies but have honestly been a little scared... I think I'm going to have to get over that! stopping by from the link up :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin