July 11, 2011

Wear I Work - Casual

I'm making this a twice a week thing! I am having way too much fun with it.
Photobucket
Shirt: New York & Company, Sweater: Target, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Payless (similar)
I just bought this sweater not too long ago. And my co-worker has the same one. But, do you think I could find it online so you could shop for it? I am really in disbelief that it is no longer online. It is one of my favorites and I wear it all the time. I really hope it lasts a while...

Photobucket
Shirt: Target, Sweater: New York & Company, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: Downeast Basics
There I go with a sweater in an odd color again. I found this one on clearance at New York & Company and had to have it. I love wearing brights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin