July 20, 2011

Wear I Work - Living on the Wedge

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Kmart, Belt: Target, Shoes: Shoedazzle.com
I was unsure of the shoes when I first bought them, but Shoedazzle.com has free shipping and returns, so if something doesn't fit, it is incredibly easy to return. They are surprisingly comfortable, too.

Photobucket
Shirt: Kmart, Trouser Jeans: New York & Company, Shoes: Shoedazzle.com

There's those wedges again. And can I say how much I love these jeans? Right now New York & Company only have crop jeans available, but I must say that every pair of regular jeans I have from them are wonderful! I even hemmed these myself without a sewing machine. I am so proud of myself! Especially since I have washed them several times now, and the hem has not come out! Yay for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin