August 5, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

(photo by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography )

1.  My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is - my rust-colored dress I got from Ann Taylor Loft a few years back. It has a deep V-neck, which really is not suitable for work or church. I love how versatile it is to where I can make it casual dressy or black tie dressy.

2.  This week has been - odd. From losing my favorite green sweater at a McDonald's out-of-state (Target does not sell it anymore in my size = I am very sad), to getting a check in the mail with mine AND my ex's name on it, and dealing with crazy beltway traffic combined with roadwork, I am so looking forward to next week being normal!

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat - egg sandwiches or pancakes made by Mr. M if I can coerce him into cooking. If not, my choice is usually pizza with banana peppers from Domino's.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is - the black wedges I just recently got while on a random shopping trip with Mr. M. You'll see them in my upcoming Wear I Work post this Monday. 

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is - the really old bobble-head dog that I got from my grandfather. He used to have a whole collection of them sitting along the top of his radiator, and when I was little I would try to make all of the dogs bob their heads at once. It will always remind me of visits to my grandparents' house and all of the great memories I created there.

6.  My favorite person is - Mr. M, of course! He makes me always want to be a better person and balances me out perfectly. 

7.  If I were going to write my own black, it would say - to write about one random quirk you have that not very many people know about. I'll write about this if it is ever used in Fill in the Blank Friday.  I know, I know. The suspense is just killing you already.

Join in the fun with the little things we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin