This week has been a great week. Between Mr. M's big contract and things I have been doing to stress less and stay positive, I couldn't ask for more. Here's to a great weekend to follow...
1. My idea of pure perfection would be - a day without any kind of stress, beautiful sunshiney weather, lots of fun with friends and family, and lots of smiles. And, no, sunshiney is not technically a word.
2. Love, laughter, and grace makes the world go 'round.
3. If it weren't for - my husband, I - would not continually strive to be a better person.
4. Bloggers are - a great community of inspirational people. They enrich others' lives in so many different ways, and I am so glad to have discovered the blogging community.
5. If I had - just enough money, I'd buy you - that one thing you quietly yearn for but never actually purchase for yourself.
6. I'm glad it's Friday because - I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Last weekend was pretty crazy, so I try to enjoy the quiet weekends as much as I can.
7. Something I'm excited about is - Mr. M's contract, of course! And my mom coming to visit at the end of next month. I love when she visits!