August 19, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

This week has been a great week. Between Mr. M's big contract and things I have been doing to stress less and stay positive, I couldn't ask for more. Here's to a great weekend to follow...


1.  My idea of pure perfection would be - a day without any kind of stress, beautiful sunshiney weather, lots of fun with friends and family, and lots of smiles. And, no, sunshiney is not technically a word.

2.  Love, laughter, and grace makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for - my husband, I - would not continually strive to be a better person.

4.  Bloggers are - a great community of inspirational people. They enrich others' lives in so many different ways, and I am so glad to have discovered the blogging community.

5.  If I had - just enough money, I'd buy you - that one thing you quietly yearn for but never actually purchase for yourself.

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because - I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Last weekend was pretty crazy, so I try to enjoy the quiet weekends as much as I can.

7.  Something I'm excited about is - Mr. M's contract, of course! And my mom coming to visit at the end of next month. I love when she visits!

1 comment:

  1. My weekend will be full of work...........I am so sad and tired........but I like your post.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin