Sorry this post is going up later than normal. I've been flitting about in preparation for Irene and trying to fit in actual work. Thank goodness there's a potential for just tropical storm winds here!
1. One of life's most simple pleasures is - hearing a baby laugh.
2. People that drive like complete morons in bad weather, endangering themselves as well as other people, makes me want to punch someone. Although, I would never, ever punch anybody, no matter how mad or frustrated I got. I hate DC traffic.
3. I like cross-stitch because it is meticulous, tiny, and colorful.
4. Worcestershire is a funny word. I never know how to pronounce it right. That and Sriracha.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be - extra virgin olive oil. It is great for cleansing and moisturizing your face, as well as your whole body.
6. I'm happy that - it is almost the weekend. Is it weird that I am hoping the power goes out, even if only for a little bit, so I can play board games with Mr. M in candlelight?
7. I would never - compete on Wipeout purely because I can't swim at all. If there were no water involved, I'd be all over it. I love that show. It has been proven to make me laugh out loud!
Have an awesome weekend!