August 26, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Sorry this post is going up later than normal. I've been flitting about in preparation for Irene and trying to fit in actual work. Thank goodness there's a potential for just tropical storm winds here!

 

1.  One of life's most simple pleasures is - hearing a baby laugh.

2.  People that drive like complete morons in bad weather, endangering themselves as well as other people, makes me want to punch someone. Although, I would never, ever punch anybody, no matter how mad or frustrated I got. I hate DC traffic.

3.  I like cross-stitch because it is meticulous, tiny, and colorful.

4.  Worcestershire is a funny word. I never know how to pronounce it right. That and Sriracha.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be - extra virgin olive oil. It is great for cleansing and moisturizing your face, as well as your whole body.

6.  I'm happy that - it is almost the weekend. Is it weird that I am hoping the power goes out, even if only for a little bit, so I can play board games with Mr. M in candlelight?

7.  I would never - compete on Wipeout purely because I can't swim at all. If there were no water involved, I'd be all over it. I love that show. It has been proven to make me laugh out loud!

Have an awesome weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Luisa Rodriguez9/26/11, 10:03 AM

    Oh, I hate when people drive like that!! 


    I got here through The little things we do. Maybe you could come visit me too :P

    _________________________________
    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin