August 1, 2011

Wear I Work - Bright Spot

I had an epiphany. For the longest time, I could not figure out why my photos were coming out so dark. Then, I remembered there is a dial on the top of my camera that can adjust the brightness before the photos are taken. I have no idea what it is called, but I at least know what it does. I am pretty happy about just that.

Photobucket
Dress: Tulle (as similar as I could get), Sweater: Target, Shoes: ShoeDazzle, Belt: Target (similar)
Photobucket


I am learning that I am really drawn to brights. This day was just another one of those bright days. I love playing with color, especially color combinations that may seem daring to others. I wanted to wear the blue dress so badly, but the top is not work-appropriate as it has just little tiny spaghetti straps. Enter, the cardigan with the belt. At first, I did not think it would work, but I am now so glad that it did.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love trying new color combinations with fun colors. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do this combination anymore since I lost the sweater at an out-of-state restaurant. And it is not being sold anymore. I have since replaced it with a similar color, but it just won't be the same...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your outit posts! This combo is so much fun. A combo of a few of my favorite colors. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I'm working on it. At least I have a half-smile in the second photo.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley Melchior9/26/11, 10:03 AM

    smile smile smile!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin