August 22, 2011

Wear I Work - Citrus Edition

Photobucket
Top: Michael Michael Kors, Shorts: thrifted, Shoes: Rampage via Marshall's
Photobucket

My company allows me to work from home one day a week. I don't tend to stay in my pajamas, but I do tend towards wearing what I call comfy clothes, which aren't in the least bit fashionable.

I was thinking... Not sure if you saw the smoke coming out of my ears with all that thinking, which isn't much for me sometimes... 

Because I have an extra hour and a half on my work from home day because of no commute, why don't I take some of that extra time to get dressed in something presentable for this blog? It would make complete sense, and I would not feel completely rushed to take a photo. When I commute, I usually run straight upstairs, usually overheated and unkempt from a stressful drive in DC traffic, throw any clutter to the side, set up my camera, take a few photos, and hope they turn out okay. I usually hurry through this because somehow I have to fit in a workout, shower, and cooked dinner before Mr. M gets home to eat and has to leave again. Whew!

And, yes, somehow I manage to cook an actual dinner every night.

1 comment:

  1. Your bestest friend :)9/26/11, 10:03 AM

    Very cute Colie :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin